you said move on, where do i go?


profile
donghae Pictures, Images and Photos

BRENDA NEO
14 going on 15, presents on 11th July! b-r-e-n-d-a_3@hotmail.com
strikeitalicbold

misc
Plurk.com


friends

thanks
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
title: Mua
date: Thursday, June 17, 2010
time:6:12 PM
Ok, so sad. Pictures cant be uploaded, stupid internal problem, hope they can solve it by tomorrow :D

IM BACK FROM CAMP!
actually, back for 2 days already, just lazy to blog :P

ULP Camp 2010. TO LEAD AND TO SERVE, HA! A super super inspirational camp. At first, I didnt really wanted to go for the camp. After the camp, it would've been a waste if I didnt go and I totally didnt regret it :)
Details will be keep secret :] ahahha. Overally, it was a tiring yet marvellous camp :D

150710
Went to school to meet Ms Lim with Bernice first, meet the Sec2s preparing for their Current Affairs. helped think of ideas :D i so good.
Sakae with baby!! Finally, after so long :) Threw the rice away again, HAHAH! Walked around, and laughed a lot the whole day. How I wish everyday was like that.

160710
Stayed home, saw flooding at Orchard Road on Yahoo, ohmy.

Today.
Met Laura at Compass. My laptop died on me after 10 minutes :( Oh, and. LIBRARY HAS INTERNET CONNECTION! so shocked. Started sidetracking, due to facebook ^^

Crap. School's starting in one more week, and I have not enjoyed my holiday YET. What holiday is this? Everyday is Red Cross and E-learning and YOG. Nevertheless, its pushing me to do my limit :) I'll see where I can go.


comment? / top